Thursday, July 3, 2014

MuscleCare Extra Strength Roll-On Pain Relieveing Gel Review


I sometimes get muscle pains when I exercise specially if I'm doing a new routine. I don't usually take any medication (unless it goes on for more than 2 days) and use only topical pain relievers.

MuscleCare was developed by Doctor Chris Oswald, with 25 years of clinical real-life experience treating muscle, joint and back pain. MuscleCare is an extension of the care that Dr. Chris as given to over one million adjustments and 10,000 new patients in the last 25 years.
MuscleCare products contain no colouring or dyes and are free from parabens and cancer causing preservatives. Parabens (synthetic estrogen mimickers commonly used as preservatives in creams and lotions) have been found in many types of cancers, are bioaccumulative and are potential endocrine disrupters.


The MuscleCare Extra Strength Roll-On Pain Relieving Gel has a mild menthol scent which for me is similar to the menthol cough drops in stores. It rolls on clear and dries up in about 30 seconds. It's very easy to apply and I'm glad I don't have to use my hands to apply it on my skin. What I like about it is the scent isn't too overpowering. I don't like pain relievers which has an overpowering scent. I also like how it dries and gets absorbed easily. It's also non-greasy and dries on clear. It's effective because it helps relieve the pain on my muscles after a workout.

You can visit the MuscleCare WEBSITE to learn more about their other products.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment