Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent by Green Virgin Products Review



We're just 4 in the family and we go through about 10 loads of laundry every week. Minimum. That's a lot for a family of 4 but my daughters do change their clothes multiple times per day because they soil their clothes with food and other stuff most of the time.

When I received the Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent from Green Virgin Products, I was a bit surprised that this small 8 oz. bottle can do 120 HE loads of laundry and that it's 100% Non-Toxic. Interested? Yeah, I was too!

Here is a little background about Soap Nuts.

Soap Nuts are from the fruit of the Chinese Soap Berry Tree. Green Virgin Products use and sell the Sapindus Mukorossi soap nuts because this species are the largest and produce the highest saponin content compared to any other species. The shell contains a natural soap called saponin which cleans like toxic chemical detergents. Soap berries are hypoallergenic and can be used by people who are allergic to all other laundry detergents.

The Soap Nuts Liquid has a 2 year shelf life and is 100% non-toxic because they use caprylyl glycol and phenethyl alcohol as their preservatives which are rated 0 to 1 on the Skin Deep Data Base. Only 2 pumps are needed for 1 HE load of laundry and 3 pumps for an average top loader washing machine.

I tried the Soap Nuts Liquid by Green Virgin Products on our clothes and I like that I only need 2 pumps for 1 load of laundry. It does its job well in cleaning the clothes even though the amount of detergent I use per load is way less than the amount of laundry detergent I'm currently using.

You can visit the Green Virgin products WEBSITE to purchase their Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent ($18.95 for an 8 oz. bottle good for 120 HE Loads) and learn more about their other products. 

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment