Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Children's Claritin Playmaker Playdate


Both my daughters have allergies so whenever we go to the playground or the park, I make sure to bring a chewable Claritin just in case their allergies act up.

As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I was sent a Children's Claritin Playmaker Playdate Kit which includes some cute refrigerator notepads, spring tote bags and a high $2 off coupon for a children's Claritin. I scheduled our playdate so I can share my views with my family on how I manage my daughters' allergies and what I've learned as a "Children's Claritin Mom Crew".

The time went by so quickly that I didn't realize it was time to go home. I enjoyed sharing my experiences with my family and I also enjoyed listening to their tips as well. I gave them each a swag spring tote bag to take home which contains the refrigerator notepad and the coupon. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Children's Claritin Mom Crew and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment