Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Purex: Removing America's Stains for 100 Years Sweepstakes 7/23 US



Who would love to win a year's supply of Purex Fels-Naptha Bar? I know I do! If you're not familiar with it, you can visit my review of the Purex Fels Naptha Bar HERE and then click the link below to enter the sweepstakes. DAILY ENTRIES! :)

About the Sweepstakes
Since 1894, Purex Fels-Naptha laundry bar has been working overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. To celebrate we’ll be giving away a year’s supply each day from July 14 – 23.



For full details, read the Terms and Conditions.

DISCLAIMER: I am a Purex Insider and I am entered into a separate prize drawing for sharing the Purex: Start Summer Early and Win a Family vacation Sweepstakes. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment