Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap Bar Review



I always use a body wash AND a bar soap every time I take a bath. My routine would be to use a bar soap first after I shampoo, rinse them off, then use a body wash after I use conditioner on my hair then rinse them off. So, I make sure that the bar soap and the body wash I use wouldn't dry my skin since I use both every time I take a bath.

Cleopatra's Choice have sent me some of their Adovia Dead Sea Salt products before and I've loved every one of them. Just recently, they sent me their Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap with Dead Sea Salt and Minerals so I can try it.

The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap Bar is infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts that contain over 21 Minerals including magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc and more which is essential to skin function. It moisturizes deeply and hydrates the skin which is great if you have dry or normal to dry skin.

The Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap with Dead Sea Salt and Minerals smells nice and fresh. It left my skin smelling nice and I like how it doesn't make my skin drier than usual. I do think it moisturizes my skin well since it doesn't make my skin drier than usual but not to the extent of not having to apply lotion after I take a bath (Don't worry I haven't found any miracle soap or body wash which can make me not apply lotion afterwards). I also like that it has an expiration date at the box which can assure me that what I am using is still okay to use.

You can check out the Adovia Moisturizing Mineral Soap on AMAZON. You can also check out their WEBSITE to learn more about their other products.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment