Monday, July 28, 2014

KIND Nuts & Spices NEW Caramel Almond & Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Review



I've never tried KIND Bars before. I've tried different brands and flavors of granola bars before but never a nut bar. I do eat and love almonds and other nuts by themselves but now I'm wondering why I haven't tried any nut bar (yeah I know I'm redundant. :))

So when KIND sent me their 2 newest flavors to their KIND Nuts & Spices line, I was super excited to try it. KIND has recently expanded their Nuts & Spices line of bars which contains only 5 grams of sugar (or less) and now includes eight flavors. Their newest flavors are Caramel Almond & Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond. Both new flavors contain 7g fiber, 6g protein and 5g sugar.

These 2 new flavors proves that a snack can be naturally have a lower sugar while still maintaining a sweet and indulgent taste. Each bar is also made from a foundation of whole almonds which recent studies have shown have life-extending properties.



The Caramel Almond & Sea Salt is made with a seemingly indulgent blend of savory sea-salt and sweet caramel drizzled over crunchy almonds. This bar is a delightfully low-sugar healthy snack that only tastes like dessert.


The Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond is made with dark roast coffee and whole almonds blended with honey and drizzled in dark chocolate to form a bar that, with just 5g of sugar, only tastes indulgent.

When I received my KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, I couldn't wait to try it. It came in a box but the caramel and chocolate on the bars are melted because it was almost a hundred degrees out so I put it in the refrigerator first.

I tried both bars after about 30 minutes and shared it with my sister and daughters.

Although both KIND bars tasted really good, I liked the Caramel Almond & Sea Salt Bar better. I was a bit surprised because I am a chocolate lover. Both bars are actually great substitute for dessert because they both tasted like dessert without getting the guilty feeling after eating something sweet. The bars has just the right amount of sweetness and I like how fresh the almonds are. The price of each bar is only $1.39 which I think is worth it considering the generous size of each bar. I can definitely substitute these bars to candy and chocolate bars because they really taste good. I would love to try other products from KIND after trying the Caramel Almond & Sea Salt Bar and the Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nuts & Spices KIND Bar.

You can visit the KIND WEBSITE to learn more about their products.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment