Thursday, July 24, 2014

Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Supplement from Xium Review



Being overweight has been a problem for me ever since I had my second daughter. I like trying out new weight loss supplements because I find it harder to lose the weight I gained over the past few years. Exercising alone isn't as effective as when I was in my early 20's and I feel like my metabolism became slower now that I'm in my late 20's.

I've tried several different kinds and brands of weight loss supplements already and none has truly made me lose the weight I needed to lose. Yes, they give me the extra energy I needed during the times I exercise and some has helped me shed off a few pounds but up 'til now, I still haven't reached the ideal weight I want.

When Xium sent me their Green Coffee Bean Extract, I was of course excited to try it. I've tried other brands of Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplement but I only shed off a few pounds while using them. I really don't think they're ineffective. It's just that I haven't had the determination and the will to exercise regularly and stick to healthy eating.

When I first heard about Green Coffee Bean Extract, I immediately thought about caffeine since the word "coffee" is included in the name. Well, caffeine isn't the one which causes weight loss. Green Coffee Bean Extract's key ingredient for weight loss is chlorogenic acid which works by inhibiting the release of glucose into the body. At the same time, it boosts the metabolism and burns fat in the liver. Chlorogenic Acid is also a strong antioxidant which acts as a sponge that stop and sop up free radicals within the body, preventing them from causing oxidative damage.

Xium's Green Coffee Bean Weight loss Supplement is standardized to 50% Cholorogenic Acid and has no added fillers or binders.


The Xium Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Supplement is in a brown veggie capsule. I like supplements in a veggie capsule because they're easier to swallow, at least for me. I've been taking this for almost 2 weeks now and I haven't really seen any remarkable difference on my weight loss. I've shed off about a pound now but I couldn't say if it's because of the Xium Coffee Bean Extract or if it's because I started exercising 2 weeks ago too. What I can say is that it helped me curb my cravings and gave me the extra energy I need when exercising.

I'm not a believer of miracle weight loss supplements, like those advertised saying that you'll lose weight just by taking their supplement, but I do believe that weight loss supplements aid in losing weight by giving you more energy and boosting your metabolism. I do like the Xium Green Coffee Bean Extract Supplement because it does help in giving me the extra energy I need when I exercise in the late afternoon. This alone for me is effective since I do feel sluggish in the afternoon already.

Just a note, if you're taking other medications or have any medical condition, please consult your doctor first before trying ANY supplement. :)

You can find the Xium Green Coffee Bean Extract on AMAZON for $9.32 for a 90-capsule bottle.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: