Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cottonelle's Summer Clean Care Sampling Program from Crowdtap #LetsTalkBums #CottonelleCleanCrew


As a Crowdtap member, I get invited to some of their sampling opportunities and this is actually the second time I've been invited to a Cottonelle Sampling for their #LetsTalkBums campaign. You can visit my previous sampling HERE.

So this time, I was invited to be part of their Cottonelle Summer Clean Care Sampling Program and I received the following products:

For Me:
- Cottonelle Clean Care 4-pack
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack
- $1.00 coupon on any one dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger)

For my friends/family:
- 2 Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cloths Portable Soft Packs
- 2 Save $1.00 Coupon on any one dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger)

I have my Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser beside our toilet so that it's accessible after my trip to the potty.

I customized our Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser so that it doesn't look plain. My daughters (they're 3 and 5) made the "grasses" in the middle which I think is cute. :)

I also always keep a Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack inside my bag so that I can still feel clean even if I have an "emergency" when we're out of the house and with 2 little daughters, I always seem to need it for them too.

I didn't get to take a picture of the Cottonelle Clean Care 4 Pack because the next thing I noticed, it was all gone!

Ever since I became part of Crowdtap's first Cottonelle #LetsTalkBums sampling program, I couldn't live without my Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths. I always have a spare refill pack in my bathroom so I can get that cleaner feeling after making potty and makes me feel more fresh specially when it's that time of the month. I gave my sister and mom the Cottonelle Portable Soft Packs and they loved it too.

**I am a member of Crowdtap and have received product/s pictured above to facilitate my review. All opinions here are based on my own experience with the product. No other form of compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment