Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine Review

I know a lot of people are not so open to talk about their "bathroom" routine but I am! I was very excited to be part of the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine's "Let's Talk About Your Bum" sampling.

I received a full size sample of the Cottonelle Fresh care wipes and 2 samples for me to hand out. (I gave it to my mom and hubby.)

I immediately tried the Cottonelle Fresh wipes (just in time! :)) and I love the scent! It smelled very nice and it's very soft and the thickness is just right. This would be our little secret but my routine after doing a #2 usually would be I'd use 2 to 3 flushable wet wipes (just to be sure it's clean) and then dry it off with toilet paper. The Cottonelle fresh wipes did it's job perfectly! :D

I love the flip off top of the Cottonelle Fresh wipes I received because it is easy to open and close. :) I would love it more if the Cottonelle container would be available with designs or patterns in it. The wipes itself are perfect already and have I mentioned I love the smell?! (I think I have already.)

So far, I am very contented with the Cottonelle Fresh wipes and would definitely buy more! :)

**I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a full size sample of the Cottonelle fresh wipes to facilitate my review. All opinions here are based on my own experience with the product. No other form of compensation was given.



No comments:

Post a Comment