Monday, October 7, 2013

Pocoyo Boo! DVD Review


My 2 daughters loved all the episodes in this DVD, Pocoyo Boo! :) They've watched it a lot of times already and they don't seem to get tired of watching it over and over again. They still laugh at every episode. Even my 2 year old daughter gets the humor in Pocoyo ( I too laugh with them while they watched this). I love how Pocoyo teaches good attitude like being a sport, being friendly to everybody, etc. in a simple way that my 2 and 5 year old daughters understand.

Here is a brief description of Pocoyo Boo! from NCircle Entertainment:

In Pocoyo Boo! Join Pocoyo and his friends on seven playful adventures.  Whether it’s playing a new game called Boo!, enjoying a monster mash party, or pretending to be Godzilla & King Kong, every day is fun and engaging with Pocoyo and his friends!
 
 
Learn about increasing creativity, encouraging imagination, expressing feelings, problem solving and more! 
 
  • SRP: $6.99
DISCLAIMER: As a member of NCircle's NSider , I was sent a free DVD to facilitate my review. All opinions are honest and based on my own and my daughters' experience. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment