Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kashi All Natural Hummus Chips Review #GotItFree

As a member of BzzAgent, I was invited to try and do a review for the Kashi Hummus Crisps. I received the Sea Salt and Olive Oil flavor. I was excited and happy to try it because it has at least 3 grams of protein, at least 3 grams of fiber, at least 5 grams of whole grains, no partially hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial anything! There are also 2 other flavors you can try. The Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta and the Caramelized Onion.

Now for the review of the taste, the flavor is less than the chips I regularly buy. I let my 2 and 5 year old daughter try this but they didn't like it so in my opinion, this is for older people. I can also say that it is fresh and crunchy. :) I also liked it more when I tried dipping it to ranch dressing to add more flavor to it.






DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and was invited to a campaign to try and review the Kashi Hummus Chips. I received a full size sample to try and make a review of the product and no other form of compensation was given. All opinions are honest and based on my own experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment