Friday, July 11, 2014

Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener Review



I love trying out skin brighteners because my I wanted to take extra care of my skin so that I can prevent premature aging as well as make my skin looking brighter and even-toned.

Ageless Derma has formulated their Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener with scientifically proven ingredients. It was developed by a team of researchers, physicians, scientists and estheticians sharing over 30 years experience. It offers natural and safe ingredients with clinically proven results.

The Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener has been formulated with 6 powerful ingredients which produces dynamic results and will lighten and even out your skin tone within weeks.



The Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener comes in a black, unique container. In order for me to dispense the skin brightener, I would have to push the white disc down. When I used it the first time, I had to push the white disc several times before the skin brightener came out. Pushing the white disc completely dispenses a lot so I only need to push the white disc halfway to dispense the right amount of the skin brightener for 1 application.

The Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intesive Skin Brightener has a light brown/tan color and has a creamy texture. I've been using the Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener for about 2 weeks now and I like that it doesn't feel greasy. It's quickly absorbed and feels light on the skin. I also like how easy it is to apply and I like that it didn't clog my pores. After 2 weeks of usage, I've noticed that my skin looks healthier and more even-toned. I can also feel that my skin feels tighter and I get lesser acne than before. I haven't noticed if my acne scars have lightened though. I will continue to use the Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener to see if it's really effective in lightening my acne scars and few sun spots. :)

You can visit the Ageless Derma WEBSITE to learn more about their product.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment