Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure Raw African Shea Butter Review



I've always liked skin and hair products with Shea Butter. I've always known at the back of my mind that products with Shea Butter makes hair softer than usual and as a lotion, keeps the skin moisturized.

When Cleopatra's Choice asked me to try their 100% Pure African Shea Butter, I happily accepted because I actually haven't tried pure shea butter by itself. Raw and Unrefined.

Using Shea Butter has lots of benefits. Some of the benefits include:

        - helps prevent stretch marks due to pregnancy as well as after significant weight loss.
        - deeply hydrates and moisturizes dry skin
        - reduces itching and irritation as well as flakiness due to extremely dry patches of skin
        - helps reduce skin peeling and irritation due to sunburn
        - helps restore hair's shine and luster
        - restores elasticity to the skin and helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
        - great moisturizer for certain skin conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis
        - reduces dryness and flakiness of scalp and hair
        - helps reduce the symptoms of various skin rashes
        - dramatically softens tough and cracked skin on hands and feet

The Cleoptra's Choice Shea Butter is 100%  Pure, Unrefined and Organic. It is imported from Ghana, Africa and is guaranteed to have the highest quality and is guaranteed to be Grade A, which means it's considered unrefined and unprocessed so all the vitamins and nutrients are still intact.


When I received my tub (1 lb. / 450 grams) of Cleopatra's Choice's 100% Pure African Shea Butter in Ivory Color, I was happy with the size of the tub because it's big. I opened it and was glad that it was filled to the top. I smelled it and the scent was way different than the products I buy at Target or Walmart. The products with shea butter I buy at Target or Walmart have different scents and smell nice whereas the 100% Pure African Shea Butter has a subtle nutty and a bit earthy scent which reminded me of my grandfather's old house in Baguio (a province in the Philippines). Come to think of it, this is 100% Pure Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter so I can now just imagine how they made the products I use with shea butter.

I tried the 100% Pure African Shea Butter on my elbows and knees because these are my most problematic areas. They're drier than the skin on my arms and my legs and a bit darker. The Shea Butter is a bit thick, similar to a whipped body cream, and it glides on smoothly. It does feel a bit greasy at first but then it is quickly absorbed and the greasiness disappears after a few minutes. I like how it instantly softened and moisturized my elbows and knees.

I tried it on my hair as well because I have dry hair and it's frizzy on most days. I just put a little amount on my palms, rubb it to spread and melt the butter a little and then apply it on my hair. I like that it flattens my hair a bit and makes it look smoother even if I just let it air dry.

I read that this is also good on stretch marks. I got a LOT of stretch marks during my 2 pregnancies so I would love to see if the Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter would really help with my stretch marks. :)

You can visit the Cleopatra's Choice WEBSITE to learn more about their 100% African Pure Shea Butter as well as learn more about their other wonderful products. You can also purchase this on AMAZON for just $16.00 for a 1 lb. tub. :)

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. You share the best product. I want purchase butter. Thank you for sharing post with us. Moreover, The Home Remodeling Services In Marysville provide the best and reliable work as your desired needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You share the taste butter at a low price. This post is very helpful for me because I like butter. Further, If you want get real estate agents work then you should hire Real estate agent in cathedral ca for better performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The car locksmiths in san Antonio tx provide the 100% guarantee work at a low price. Our professional team deliver outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete