First, let me say that my 3 year old daughter LOVES this app! I downloaded it and she immediately grabbed my phone and proceeded listening to the books and flipping through the pages of each book.
FarFaria is an app for the iPad, iPhone and Android devices, giving families and teachers unlimited access to over 800 illustrated children’s books, and 5 new books are added each week.
Created for children ages 2-9, FarFaria helps children develop a passion for reading and encourages families to spend quality time reading together. FarFaria’s engaging story-discovery experience encourages children to stumble into new stories they’ll love forever.
●Unlimited reading from our library of more than 800 stories.
●Five new, engaging stories added every week.
●Interactive experience is fun for kids and easy for parents
●Every story can be read aloud with a Read-to-Me feature.
●Reading-level badge on every story cover.
●Offline access to read Favorite stories
●Search for books by genre, title or keyword
●Find books you already enjoy with Recently Read
●Book Club – connect with friends and family to get a list of reading recommendations from people you know
●No advertising. No hidden fees.
One story per day is free, and unlimited-access pricing starts at $4.99/month.We'd love to offer you a free unlimited access membership to FarFaria for reviewing on your blog, as well as a membership for giveaway.
After trying this out for a few days, I can definitely say I love this app. Why?
1. The app is easy to navigate. My 3 and 6 year old daughter have no problems navigating through the books.
2. There are hundreds of available books! My daughters have read quite a few books already and I love how each book displays the reading level.
3. I can add books to our favorites so that my daughter can use it when we're on the car without connecting to the internet. I have limited data so this offline mode is very helpful for me to save on data while we're on the go.
4. There's an option for each book to be read aloud and auto-play. Now this is very helpful for my 3 year old daughter. When we're in the car, the option for the story to be read aloud keeps my 3 year old daughter entertained. :)
5. There's also an option for the book to be read by my 6 year old daughter by herself. I love how she can practice reading words.
6. Each book has colorful illustrations which are nice. My 3 year old daughter loves the illustrations on each book.
In my opinions, Farfaria is a very fun and educational app. With the hundreds of children's book available, my daughters have lots of options as to which book they want to read. The option of the read to me is very helpful to my 3 year old daughter because she can't read yet.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KIDS USING APPS?
You can visit Farfaria's Website to learn more and download their app.
Who would like to win a membership to Farfaria? Just head on over to the rafflecopter below to enter! Good Luck!
DISCLAIMER: 1 Winner will receive a membership to Farfaria. My giveaway would start November 6, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST and will end November 17, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST. This will be open World Wide. The prize cannot be shipped to a P.O. box address. Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. I am not responsible for prize fulfillment. My role is to give the sponsor the information of the winner and they will directly ship the prize to the winner. I have received a product/s mentioned above to in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.