The Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale by Greater Goods came in a black box with blue and white details. It came with a black digital scale, four AAA batteries and a user manual.
So what do I like about the Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale?
- The design of the scale is classy.
- So easy to use and sync. As long as the bluetooth in my phone is turned on and my Weight Gurus App is open, the weighing scale automatically syncs and sends my weight measurement to the Weight Gurus App on my phone when I step on the scale. I. LOVE. THIS!
- It's very accurate. How do I know? I tried to take my weight for a couple of times and it displayed the same weight.
- It has an auto-on (step on) and auto-off feature. I do have to recalibrate it every time I use it because I store it upright. Recalibrating is easy. I just step on the scale, let it take my weight, step off, wait for it to automatically turn off, then step on again. :)
- Can store up to 8 users. Hubby and I can track our own progress by having our own user profile and it automatically detects if it's me or hubby.
- Large Backlit LCD. I have poor eyesight (and it got worse!) and I like how I can see the display clearly.
- BIA (Bio-impedance Analysis) for Body Fat, Lean Mass, Water Weight and Bone Mass. I'm not sure how accurate this is but I am within normal range right now. Yay! :)
Am I amazed with the Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale? Definitely YES! It's currently the most high-tech digital weighing scale I've used and tried and I love it!
WHAT FEATURES ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A WEIGHING SCALE?
You can purchase the Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.