- Connect three or more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 on Windows PCs)
- Plug and play, extensible USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via HDMI output and DVI adapter is included in box
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 (1920x1080 with Analog VGA)
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64-bit and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk
- Mac is not supported. No Linux support at this time.
- USB 3.0 to DVI-I adapter
- USB 3.0 cable (all of which is USB 2.0 compatible)
- HDMI to DVI connector.
- I like how small and light the Multi-Display adapter is.
- I like the design and how easy it is to use.
- I like how easy it is to use and install.
- It connects up to 6 monitors. There's 1 USB connector included but I have to buy additional USB connectors if I want to connect more monitors. :)
- It works great and high quality.
You can purchase the Liztek USB 3.0 to HDMI on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.