Swimtastic sent me their Eye Candy Pro-X Swim Goggles to try and I was quite excited to try it. Their goggles comes in 4 different vibrant colors and I chose the purple one to review.
- The protective case doubles as a way to prevent scratches on the lenses.
- There are bonus earplugs included to keep water out of my ear canal. I always have the "popping" feeling in my ear when I swim under water so I like how these earplugs would help keep the water our of my ear canal.
- The lenses are made of fog-resistant polycarbonate lens. I've never tried these goggles because the weather is cold now so I will comment on these once I've tried them during summer.
- The strap is adjustable and doesn't pull or tug in my hair. It doesn't hurt when I remove it but it stays in place.
- The silicone padding on the lenses which rests on my eyes is very comfortable and soft. It doesn't leave a mark around my eyes.
- The inter-changeable nose-pieces (the purple one) is great and unique because I can change it to fit the bridge of my nose.
I love how pretty and stylish these goggles are and I love how high-quality they are. I can't wait to use them this coming summer season! :)
WHAT FEATURES ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN SWIMMING ACCESSORIES?
You can purchase the Swimtastic Eye Candy Pro-X Swim Goggles on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.