Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Clean Like A Pro With Zep! #ZepCleansters #Crowdtap

ZepCleansters.jpg
It's flu season again and that means, besides washing our hands regularly, I have to be extra careful and extra clean around the house to help prevent my family from catching it.

Luckily, as a member of Crowdtap, I was given the chance to sample Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant and Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.
ZepQuickCleanDisinfectant.jpg
Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant kills 99.9% of acteria in just 5 seconds! That's 9 minutes and 55 seconds faster than other anti-bacterial cleaners which can take 10 minutes to disinfect a surface. It's safe to use on almost all hard and nonporous surface.

Some of the microogranism it kills are:
- common kitchen and bathroom bacteria
- rhinovirus (virus which causes colds), flu virus, HIV, canine parvovirus
- Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonia
 ZepQuickCleanDisinfectant.jpg
I love using the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant on our countertop, dining table, and kitchen and bathroom sinks because I think these are the places where thorough disinfecting is a must. The Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant has a very subtle bleach scent from the bottle but when sprayed, it's odorless.
ZepAllAroundOxyCleanerAndDegreaser.jpg
Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser is used to remove griminess and unwanted stains on countertops, carpet and upholstery. It's effective to clean the kitchen and the bathroom yet safe enough to use on delicate surfaces.
ZepAllAroundOxyCleanerAndDegreaser.jpg
The Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser has a very nice citrus-y scent. When I received it, I knew exactly where I wanted to use it. Yep! On our stove top. Since I cook home cook meals everyday, our stove is always greasy and oily so I have to clean it everyday.

The Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser is effective to remove the greasy spots on our stove top. For more greasy spots (like our stove's control panel) which has accumulated lots of grease, I left the Zep's All-Around Cleaner and Degreaser for about 5 minutes and then proceeded to wipe it off. :)

After using Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser, I wiped our stove with a clean damp cloth to remove any residue. It's not necessary so I only do this on our stove where I cook (just to be safe).

Since it's an all-around cleaner, I also used this on our countertops and sinks.

I am impressed with the All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser and the Quick Clean Disinfectant from Zep.I am glad I was able to try it and thanks Crowdtap for the opportunity!

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free product/s to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment