Sunday, November 30, 2014
Professional Curling Iron Spiral Curler by Xtava Review
When I removed the Xtava's Spiral Curler from the box, the curler was unusually light for its size. I like this by the way because I have a hard time with heavier styling tools. There's a single button to turn the curler on and off.
Since this is the first time I owned a Spiral Curler, I read the instructions first before trying it out. Here are my thoughts about the Xtava Professional Curling Iron - Spiral Curler:
- I like the color. I love almost anything pink so I don't have to explain myself. :)
- I like how light it is. I can style my hair with no problems because it's light.
- There's a single button to turn it off an on. Easy to push and when turned on, the button has a blue color.
- I had to get accustomed with using the Spiral Curler first before I got the hang of it. I think it's because this is my first time using a spiral curler by myself.
- I'm okay with the single heat setting. I have wavy, thick hair so I have no problems with the single heat setting. If you like stylers with heat setting, then this doesn't have a heat setting.
- I like the clip at the base of the spiral curler because it helps hold my hair. Sometimes, though, it catches some strands of my hair and would pinch a bit when I remove it.
- I love the guided grooves for my hair. It gave me even and nice spiral curls.
- I like how the curls look soft, shiny and bouncy. The curls also lasted the whole day. :)
After trying out the Professional Curling Iron - Spiral Curler - by Xtava, I am impressed and recommend it if you love to experiment with different hair styles. :)
You can purchase the Xtava Professional Curling Iron - Spiral Curler on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.