- I like how easy it is to clean, rinse and fill-up.
- I can stack them up in the freezer. I need my freezer space so I love how this doesn't take up much space.
- The ice cubes are big! Which means, they'll melt longer than our regular-sized ice cubes. I also noticed how my juice doesn't turn watery because the ice cube doesn't melt easily.
- Kept my drink cold for a long time without the watery consistency of melting ice.
- The ice cubes were very easy to remove from the Ice Blox. I just push them up and they come off easily.
- The IceBlox doesn't crack like plastic ice cube molds. It stretches but doesn't tear.
- The ice cubes come out in once piece. Sometimes, with the plastic ice molds, our ice cubes come off broken. With the IceBlox, they come out in 1 big solid piece.
DO YOU USE ICE? WHICH DRINKS?
You can purchase IceBlox by Chef's Necessities on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.