Monday, November 24, 2014
Sleep Headphones From Bedphones Review
The Bedphones includes the following:
- A black travel case
- Pair of Bedphones
- Sleeping Mask
- Extra Replacement Bepdhone ear covers
- The foam-covered speakers are very thin and lay flat against my ears and also very soft. I had no difficulty or discomfort when I sleep on my back and on my side. I also didn't feel uncomfortable while wearing it for longer periods of time during daytime.
- The earhooks of the Bedphones bend to conform to my ears' shape. I have small ears and most times, the ear hooks and ear buds in usual ear/headphones are too big for my ears. With the Bedphones, I can mold the ear hooks to fit my ears to provide a custom fit. :)
- The Bedphones produce a music with less bass. I know other people like earphones and headphones with bass but if I'm trying to sleep, earphones/headphones with bass wouldn't help me relax and sleep. The Bedphones' music output is more on the softer/mellow side which for me is nice. :)
- I love the travel case included. It's small and sturdy which will protect my Bedphones when I travel.
- The sleeping mask is soft and smooth but I gave it to hubby since he's the one who needs complete darkness when sleeping.
- There's an app where I downloaded where the music will automatically turn off depending on how long I set the timer. This is so cool! I wouldn't want to waste battery overnight so this app for the Bedphones is so cool. :)
- The Inline Microphone with remote works great to answer phone calls (in the morning, play, pause and skip music tracks. With 1 push, I can play/pause the music or answer a phone call. With 2 clicks of the remote, I can skip the music to the next track on my list.
- There's a cable slider to tighten the cable down my back to keep the Bedphones secure specially at night.
The Bedphones is great to use at night. Since it produces less bass sounds, I love how it makes me relax and helps me fall asleep at night without disturbing hubby. :)
You can visit the Bedphones Website to learn more about their products.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.