Squeezing citrus fruits like lemons and oranges is hard. My grandmother used to have a conical shaped glass juicer before where she rotates the orange on the juicer. But for me, I just squeeze it by hand and most of the time, I don't have that much hand strength to fully squeeze the lemon/orange/lime.
Priority Chef sent me their Jumbo Manual Citrus Squeezer and this is honestly the first time I owned a manual squeezer.
The Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer by Priority Chef is made of unbreakable SS304 (18/10) strength stainless steel. This ensures that the squeezer won't rust or bend under pressure. The chamber of the squeezer is big and can accommodate lemons and limes easily and even smaller oranges.
I made a video to show you how the Priority Chef's Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer works:
1. Slice lemon in half. (I slice the top part of the lemon too, the one sticking out on both ends, because it makes it harder to squeeze the lemon).
2. Lift the top part of the squeezer.
2. Put half of the lemon slice side down on the chamber. (The one with holes)
3. Squeeze it by bringing the top part of the squeezer down and squeeze.
After using the Priority Chef's Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer, here are my thoughts:
- I like the quality of the Priority Chef's Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer. It will last a long time and doesn't easily bend.
- Using the manual citrus squeezer and juicer needs a bit of hand strength. It's easier than squeezing by hand but still, it needs hand strength.
- It didn't squeeze out the pulp.
- The holes on the chamber filtered the seeds.
- It's easy to clean by hand.
- It's a bit big so it's bulky. Good thing I can hang it with the metal included in the squeezer.
- I squeezed the lemon effectively with no drops left behind the lemon.
The Priority Chef's Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer made squeezing easier rather than squeezing citrus fruits by hand. If you have problems in your wrist or have weak hand strength, then you might have a harder time using this.
HOW DO YOU SQUEEZE YOUR CITRUS FRUITS?
You can purchase the Priority Chef's Manual Citrus Squeezer on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.