Liztek offers a 4 Port-HUB for those who has a need for more ports in their laptop or PC. Here is the specification of the Liztek 4Port USB 3.0 HUB:
- Compact (4.4 × 2.3 × 0.8in) and lightweight (4.7 oz)
- 4 SuperSpeed ports delivering transfer speed of up to 5Gbps (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device). Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Comes with 1 extra port for fast charging of mobile phone, IPAD, Samsung Galaxy , offering quick charges of up to 2.1A (refer to product description for details) to your USB-enabled devices.
- Supports plug-and-play and hot-swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Liztek USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
- 12V/4A power adapter
- 2.7-foot USB 3.0 cable
- The extra fast charging port located at the side of the USB Hub works great to charge my phone and tablet.
- I don't have to have the Hub connected to our laptop for the charging port to work. The 12V/4A Power Adapter can power up the Hub and charge my gadgets if I don't have my laptop with me.
- I don't need the power adapter if I connect the Hub to my computer/laptop and the ports and the fast charging port on the side works.
- All 4 ports in front can charge multiple phones but it can't charge my iPad. The fast charging port on the side on the other hand can charge my iPad.
- I love how easy it is to put it on our laptop. I just plug it in 1 of the ports and it automatically works without problems. The extra 4 ports work great if I need to connect additional devices into our laptop.
The Liztek 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub is a nice addition specially with all the gadgets I link to my laptop and PC. My dilemma of not having enough USB ports has been solved thanks to Liztek. :)
You can purchase the Liztek 4 Port 3.0 Hub With 1 Fast Charging Port on Amazon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.