4 USB 2.0 ports
2 USB 3.0 superspeed ports. One supports fast charging for smartphones and tablets
Two graphics port-1 HDMI, DVI and one DVI to VGA connector for mirroring/extending your
Windows desktop to external monitors
Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
Processor: Dual Core or 2 GHz Core or better
OS:(32/64 bit) Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
(Only 32-bit) Windows XP Home or Professional with SP2 or above
ARM-based Windows, Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported.
Always download latest driver from Displaylink's website
Must plug the DC power adapter for stable performance
For game users: Microsoft DirectX might have conflict issues with Displaylink software, so games are recommended to run in windowed mode rather than in full screen mode when playing with this dock connected
Charging port is only up to 1.5A, CANNOT charge iPad, PC
- USB 3.0 Universal Dock
- 12V/2A power adapter
- DVI to VGA converter
- Antiskid Base
- USB 3.0 cable (3.3ft)
- Driver CD and Instruction Manual
- I like how I can add more USB ports to my laptop/PC. I can add different gadgets like my printer, iPad, tablet, phone, camera, etc. without having to worry about not having enough USB ports.
- Installation is very easy.
- The Docking Station is very light and has a really nice simple design.
- I really like the USB 3.0 port and the fast charging port because I can use it to charge my tablet and iPad as well as transfer files fast.
- The USB 2.0 ports are perfect for my printer, keyboard and mouse. I don't have to worry about not having enough USB ports for my gadgets and accessories. :)
- I do have to use the DC power adapter for a more stable performance.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.