Thursday, April 10, 2014

GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean Final Week 4 Update and Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I should've written this update last week but I apologize for the late update. I forgot to post it last week AND I forgot to take my week 4 photo as well.

If you've been following my GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss Supplement updates, this would be my last update for the GCx2 weight loss supplement. I've taken the GCx2 for a whole month now and you can read my updates from Weeks 1 to 3 on the links below.

Week 1 Update
Week 2 Update
Week 3 Update

Before I move on to my thoughts about the GCx2 and my 4th week weigh-in, let me tell you more about the GCx2 - Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean by Liquid Health. It's sugar and gluten free and is a combination of the Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean Extract which will help to kick start weight loss efforts. 

Here are some quick facts about the Garcinia Cambogia and Coffee Bean Extract from Liquid Health:


Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit native to Indonesia. It looks like a small, green (or sometimes pale yellow) pumpkin and is also sometimes known as the tamarind. This fruit has long been used in cooking and food preservation and has only recently gained attention for its affect on weight loss. The rind of Garcinia Cambogia contains Hydroxycitric Acid, which has been known to slow glucose uptake. This can lead to more stable levels of blood sugar, which can help to curb sugar cravings.

Green Coffee Bean Extract comes from an unroasted mature or immature coffee bean. For nearly a decade green coffee bean extract have been sold as a weight loss supplement. The effectiveness of this product is thought to be found in its Cholorogenic acid content. This component is mostly lost in the roasting process, which is why the unroasted coffee beans are used for weight loss. Cholorogenic acid slows the absorption of glucose, making it an effective tool in supporting people’s weight loss efforts.
And now for my week 4 update, here are my weigh-in record every week.

Week 1 Weight: 142.6 lbs.
Week 2 Weight: 143.8 lbs.
Week 3 Weight: 143.0 lbs.
Week 4 Weight: 142.4 lbs.

For my last week, I lost 0.8 lbs compared to my previous week and my total weight loss for the whole month of taking the GCx2 was 0.2 lbs. 

So here are my thoughts for the GCx2 weight loss supplement:

1. I was hoping this would help me lose weight without changing my diet and daily activity. As for some people's claim of losing weight just by taking Garcinia Cambogia in general and without changing their diet or daily activity, that did not apply to me. I REALLY tried to limit my food intake. Some days I succeeded but most days I didn't. I also tried to exercise more often but I still lacked the motivation to increase the days I workout. So for me, this might've helped me lose weight IF I just had the will and motivation to control my food intake and work-out more.

2.It gave me a boost of energy to start the day. Sometimes, I feel sluggish and sleepy when I wake up in the morning and taking the GCx2 daily gave me a boost of energy to start my day.

3. GCx2 is in liquid form so I didn't have a hard time swallowing the supplement. I have a hard time swallowing bigger pills and most weight loss supplement I've tried are bigger than the normal pill. I like the liquid form because I can easily swallow it. The GCx2 tasted similar to the green-colored Nerds and the taste is a bit strong. You can mix it in water or juice but I prefer to take it by itself. :)

I don't regret trying the GCx2 Weight Loss Supplement because I admit, I did lack the discipline to watch what I eat and motivation to workout more frequently. Deep down, I knew that losing weight means I have to do my part which is to watch what I eat and to have the drive to stay active. :) If ever I do get a chance to try another weight loss supplement, I will make sure to pair it with being active and eating healthy. :)

You can learn more about the GCx2 - Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean Weight Loss Supplement by Liquid Health here.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I was not obliged to do a weekly review. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I hope it is okay that I bookmarked your website for further references.
    To get new information visit here
    mobile coffee vans brisbane
    mobile coffee van brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is really well and also all of your content is very nice. It the most popular site to me. I have kept your site in bookmark. Without this I am a regular visitor of your site. garcinia cambogia all natural

    ReplyDelete