Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Smartypants Tavern Puzzle Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you love solving puzzles like me, then you have to check out the Smartypants Tavern Puzzle by the Tucker-Jones House, Inc. They have an entire Tavern Puzzle Collection in which the difficulty of the puzzles range from Group 1 to Group 8.

If you're not familiar with Tavern Puzzles, they are reproductions of a type of puzzle traditionally forged by blacksmiths to amuse their friends at country tavern and inns. A museum-trained blacksmith from Long Island has reproduced some of these antique designs as well as his own original designs to keep with tradition. All the puzzles are handcrafted from steel. Each puzzle is mechanical in nature and removal of the object piece does not rely on force or trickery. These are 100% Handcrafted in the USA.


The Smartypants Tavern Puzzle is included in the Group 4 and boy was it hard to decipher. The objective is to remove the ring and I've been trying for days now but sad to say, I still haven't solved it. Hubby tried to solve it too, but he also haven't succeeded.  I'm not going to cheat and see how to remove it since I like that it has been a challenge for me to try to solve on my own for days now.



The Smartypants Tavern Puzzle is quite heavy. The steel metal is very smooth. There are no sharp edges on where the cuts are. I also like the brown ball accent and the engraving on top. It made the Smartypants Tavern Puzzle look more sophisticated.

The Smartypants Tavern Puzzle is suitable for ages 13 to 113 as long as they're up for the challenge. You can find more Tavern Puzzles on their website.

 DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free Smartypants Tavern Puzzle to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. themarkethousetavern.com

    ReplyDelete