Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Review #TheHerbalistas

I am a member of Crowdtap and I was sent a sample-sized bottle of the new Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash to try. I've always loved body washes so I was very excited to try this. :)

The Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration" smelled a bit fresh with a bit of coconut scent. It smells nice but I prefer sweet, citrusy scents over coconut scents. I used it and liked that I only needed a small amount for it to sud and create bubbles. I also like that it didn't make my skin dry. It left my skin smelling a bit nutty and fresh which is nice as well.

There are other Herbal Essences body wash available and I'd love to try their other scents as well. :)

If you like to join sampling events as well, you can join Crowdtap for free and apply for the sampling events. :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free 1.2 oz. Herbal Essences body wash to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

1 comment: