Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OvenArt Bakeware Silicone 12-Cup Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My daughters love cupcakes and muffins and as much as they love eating them, they love to "help" make them too.

When I received the OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan, my daughters saw it and wanted to bake cupcakes right away.

I noticed how flexible it is and that's because it is made of silicone which is free of cheaper, plastic filler material. Who knew the more sturdy a silicone pan is, the more plastic fibres it has? So I am glad that the OvenArt Muffin Pan is flexible, to the point that it's floppy and bend-y, because I know I am getting a premium muffin pan.

I washed the muffin pan with water and soap before using it and let it dry. :) Then we're off to try it! 


I placed the OvenArt Silicone Muffin Pan on a cookie tray before putting the batter to support it. Because of it's flexibility, the cookie tray supported the silicone muffin pan from accidentally folding up. :)

I didn't put oil or grease on the OvenArt Silicone Muffin Pan because of 2 things. First, I wanted to test it's non-stick capability and second, I really don't like the greasy/oily texture of the cupcakes when I grease the muffin pan before baking.

Well the OvenArt Silicone Muffin Pan did amaze me. The OvenArt Silicone Muffin Pan was cool in just a few minutes and I just "popped-out" the cupcakes from underneath and they popped out easily. My daughters even did it by themselves. Even without greasing the silicone muffin pan, it was very easy to remove the cupcakes and only a tiny little bit of cupcake residue was left on the pan.

The muffin pan was very easy to clean as well. The cupcake residue left on the pan came off easily with water and a bit of soap. I didn't even have to pre-soak the silicone muffin pan to soften the cupcake residue. :)

You can check out the OvenArt Silicone Muffin Pan on Amazon. Right now, it's only $16.95. :) Customer satisfaction is their priority and if you're not 100% satisfied, they offer a full refund on their product. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free OvenArt Silicone 12-Cup Muffin Pan to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. The ridges in these muffin cups help the muffins slide out with no problems. You can put them in a muffin tin, or they'll stand by themselves on a cookie sheet. your muffins turned out beautifully. you will never have to buy paper muffin cups or grease my muffin pan again!

    Visit: Silicone Muffin Pan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s refreshing to read a good quality article for a change. You’ve made many interesting points and I agree. This has made me think and for that I thank you.
    Visit: Silicone Muffin Pan

    ReplyDelete