Thursday, April 24, 2014

Valentia Even Glow 20% Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've reviewed a couple of Vitamin C Serums already and what can I say? I'm in love with them. I've incorporated it on my daily routine and I'll continue using it for a LOOOOONG time. :)

Now, I am excited to do a review on another Vitamin C Serum brand because aside from the usual 20% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid ingredients of the other Vitamin C Serums I've reviewed, the Valentia Even Glow 20% Vitamin C Serum has 4 additional ingredients added to enhance and support the Vitamin C's effect on the skin.

20% Vitamin C helps in brightening your skin as well as improve the texture. Vitamin C is also critical to the production of collagen which helps maintain skin's elasticity and firmness. It is also scientifically proven to reduce oxidative stress protecting you from sun spots, redness, dulness and wrinkles. The Hylarunic Acid allows the skin to retain moisture while simultaneously increasing elasticity and firmness.

So what are the 4 additional key ingredients added to the Valentia Even Glow 20% Vitamin C Serum? Here are the 4 additional key ingredients added and their short description from Valentia.

1 & 2. Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

3. Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.


4. Green Tea Extact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.



The Valentia Even Glow 20% Vitamin C Serum has a thicker consistency compared to the other Vitamin C Serums I've tried. I like the orange color and the yummy orange scent. :) The natural ingredients in the bottle have a tendency to settle so inverting the bottle and shaking it very lightly for 1 to 2 seconds is a must. The bottle might be small but believe me, this would last a LONG time because you only need a few drops a day.

This is 5 drops of the Valentia Even Glow 20% Vitamin C Serum. It says to apply a small amount to face so I just dispensed the same amount I usually dispense in the past vitamin c serum I've used.

Since the Valentia Even Glow Serum is a bit thicker, my initial thoughts were it will be a bit heavy on my skin and it will not be absorbed as fast as the other brand I'm using. I was surprised that it was absorbed just as fast (about 15 seconds) and that it didn't leave any heavy residue/feeling on my skin. It also didn't cause any break-outs on my skin which is a plus for me. :)

After using the Valentia Even Glow Serum for a week every morning (my previous routine for my past vitamin c serum was every night but I changed it to every morning), my skin looked brighter and fresh. It made my skin glow and look radiant. It haven't actually vanquish my acne scars and dark spots but it did make them appear lighter on my 1st week of using it.

I love the Valentia Even Glow Serum and the additional ingredients because it is effective and I saw results quickly. The difference wasn't noticeable overnight but in a week, it made a difference already. That's quick enough for me. :)

You can learn more about the Valentia Even Glow Serum on Amazon. It is currently priced at $35 a bottle but it'll last for a long time. I am using it for a week now but I can barely see any difference on the volume.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a complimentary free bottle of Valentia Even Glow Serum  to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. It is such a informational blog. Looking for some more similar valuable blogs in upcoming times. Users may also find more information here.
    how to use vitamin c serum and retinol serum
    best skin care product
    Best Method to Use Vitamin C Serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a nice article.It was really helpful.Looking for similar valuable posts in future.
    Users may also check-
    vitamin c serum
    kojic acid

    ReplyDelete