Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Turmeric Curcumin Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I exercise at least twice a week and every time I finish an exercise routine, my muscle and joints ache the next day. I tend to just skip on Ibuprofen since I don't like taking in medicine but when my body ache continues the second day, I do take Ibuprofen already.

I'm not familiar with Turmeric Curcumin and this is the first time I heard it but I was excited to try it since it's 100% natural. 

Here are some information about the Turmeric Curcumin from Pure Body Naturals:
Safety InformationIf you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How Does Turmeric Work Its Magic?
  Commonly used as a spice in Indian cuisine, turmeric has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy for pain relief and joint health. Turmeric has been studied around the world. In pre-clinical studies, turmeric been shown to help individuals with joint and arthritis issues. It also has been shown to reduce inflammation and act as a powerful antioxidant. Numerous studies suggest that it might ease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
 
But I Thought Turmeric Was a Just a Spice? 
The dynamic ingredient in the Turmeric (Curcuma longa) plant is the Curcumin, which comes in the form of a yellow pigment. This precious compound has been used since ancient times as both a topical and ingestible healing treatment.
 
The Turmeric Plant 
The Latin name for Turmeric is Curcuma Longa. The plant does not produce seed and is actually sterile. It propagates through its roots. It is part of the Ginger family of plants. Turmeric thrives in tropical and subtropical climates.
 
Turmeric for Joint Health
 Many pre-clinical studies have shown that Turmeric may lend serious benefits to those suffering from arthritis and joint pain. Results have shown that taking Turmeric daily, at the the correct doseages, can ease pain caused from arthritis and joint pain.



I decided to take the Turmeric Curcumin from Pure Body Naturals after I did a new workout (since my muscle and joints often aches when I do a different workout) and I was relieved to not feel any muscle or joint pain the next day. I also didn't experience any side effects after taking in 1 capsule. I am glad that the Turmeric Curcumin is 100% Natural and has no fillers and no binders.

You can purchase the Pure Body Naturals Turmeric Curcumin at Amazon for $21.95 a bottle (120 capsules)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a bottle of Pure Body Naturals Turmeric Curcumin to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. SkinQ provides dermatologist recommended vitamin C serum in India that brightens and hydrates your skin tone with 4 actives. The consistency of the serum is quite thin and spreads very well on the skin.

    ReplyDelete