Friday, April 25, 2014

OvenArt Silicone Baking Cups Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently received a set of Silicone Baking Cups from OvenArt to try and I was excited to try it because my daughters love cupcakes so we often bake them. I always use paper baking cups when baking cupcakes so using these would be something new for me.

The OvenArt Silicone baking cups are BPA-free and reusable. They are also microwave safe, dishwasher safe and is safe enough to be placed inside the freezer as well.

When I received the OvenArt Silicone Baking Cups, I was happy to see the pretty vibrant colors. Of course my favorite color is the pink one. :)

I noticed that the OvenArt Silicone Baking Cups were a bit soft or floppy so my first thought was that it wouldn't hold its shape. I tried to crumple it just to make sure it would return to it's original shape.

I wasn't disappointed because they did return to their original shape free from crumples and folds. Even if they're soft, the silicone cups were sturdy when placed on top of the cookie pan.

Now it's time to try it out. I washed it with warm water and soap first then my 3 year old daughter, who loves helping out, scooped the cupcake batter and placed it in the silicone baking cups.

She did well not spilling the batter. :)

And asked me to take a picture of her after finishing her task. :)


She asked me countless times when the cupcakes would be ready. :) And when it's finally cooked,  both my daughters were eager to try it.


I love that the silicone baking cups were non-stick. The cupcakes were very easy to pop out. The cupcakes came off easily when I inverted the silicone baking cups. My 3 year old daughter even popped some cupcakes out herself. :) The cupcakes barely left any residue on the silicone baking cups. They were very easy to clean too. I didn't need to pre-soak them to clean the cupcake residue left in the silicone baking cups. :)

I love my new OvenArt Silicone Baking Cups. It's very easy to use and I can tell that it's very durable. I'm going to try to use it as a Jell-O mold next time because I am sure my daughters would love the cupcake-shaped Jell-O. :)

You can purchase your own set of OvenArt Silicone baking cups on Amazon for $9.99 for a set of 12 individual baking cups.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a set of complimentary free OvenArt Silicone Baking cups to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try these. I'm glad to see you liked them so much. Maybe I will just go buy some now. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great DG! Since we always bake cupcakes, I've saved on paper liners already. :)

      Delete