Monday, April 21, 2014

Instanatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've used Argan Oil before and all the while, I thought it's only used for the hair. I was surprised when I learned that it can be used not only on the hair but on almost every part of the body. Of course I got excited when I was sent an InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil to try. :)


I learned that I can use it on my hair as a leave-in conditioner, frizz remover, moisturizer, lip exfoliator and softener, hair/scalp treatment, face mask and for nail care.


The InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil came in a 4 oz. dark blue bottle. The bottle is bigger than other bottled serums/oils I've tried in the past which is nice. I also like the included dropper better compared to pumps or the squirt/pour bottles because I can control the amount of Argan Oil I want to dispense. It also has a very subtle nutty/green natural scent. The scent only stayed for a couple of minutes after I applied the Argan Oil. :)

The first thing I did when I received my InstaNatural Argan Oil was to put it on my hair. I've learned from the past to follow directions on beauty products. The first time I used Argan Oil years ago, I didn't quite believe what I read in the directions to put just a small amount on the hair. I took it to my own hands and pumped about 3 pumps of the oil to my hands and put it on my hair. After that, VOILA! I look like I didn't wash my hair for years. LOL. :) So believe me when I say the saying that "A Little Goes A Long Way" when using Argan Oil. :)

This time, I followed the directions properly and dispensed only 2 drops of the Argan Oil on my palms and massaged it into my hair. My hair looked shiny and a bit tamed than usual but not oily. :)

I was hesitant to try it on my face as a moisturizer because I already have oily skin to begin with and since this is oil-based, I felt like it would make my face look more oilier. I also tend to have a break-out and I was afraid this would clog my pores because as I've mentioned, it's oil-based. For the sake of trying it out, I tried it once in the morning after my usual morning routine. I only dispensed a drop of the InstaNatural Argan Oil and my skin absorbed it well. My face didn't look oily as I expected it to be. It actually felt very soft and refreshing. Plus, no break-outs here! So one happy momma here. :)

I also tried it on my elbows and knees since they are more coarse and drier than the skin on my arms and legs. It felt wonderful since my elbows and knees became softer and smoother.

Next, I tried it on my lips as a lip softener. My lips dry easily so when I tried the InstaNatural Argan Oil on my lips, they felt heavenly and smooth afterwards and it's non-greasy as well.

Lastly, I tried it on my nails. I rubbed it on my hands and was amazed that my nails and cuticles looked better as soon as I rubbed the Argan Oil in.

The InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil exceeded my expectations. I didn't believe it would suit my skin and face as well but it did. I can't believe how many different purposes it has and how effective they are. I believe this bottle will last a long time since I only need 1 to 2 drops per application.

You can learn more about the InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil on Amazon. This is priced at $21.89 at the moment and this is a great price since a bottle will last a long time. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a complimentary free InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment