Tuesday, April 22, 2014

InstaNatural Phytoceramides Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I've read somewhere that beautiful and healthy skin comes from within. I agree with this quote therefore, I try my very best (although more often than not I fail thanks to iced lattes and soda) to eat healthy and exercise or workout as often as I can or should I say when I feel like working out. :)

When I heard about the InstaNatural Phytoceramides, I thought to myself, WHAT IS THAT?!?! LOL. Just kidding. :) The word is a bit familiar to me so I think maybe I've heard this when I was in college but didn't bother listening to my professor when he/she mentioned it. So now that the word phytoceramide got my attention, I did a bit of "googling" myself. :)

I learned that Phytoceramides is a plant-derived equivalent of ceramide (now this word is more familiar to me since we did study this) which is a form of lipid which keeps your skin hydrated and plump. As we get older, we start to produce less ceramides which causes our skin to look wrinkled and rough. Phytoceramides are taken orally to restore the natural outer layer of the skin.

Since I now know what Phytoceramides do, I was really excited to try the InstaNatural Phytoceramides. For me, I do take vitamins and supplements I think is safe without consulting my doctor but this is not the case for everyone so if you're not sure if you can take a new supplement, I suggest you consult your doctor first. :)

The InstaNatural Phytoceramides contains Ceramide PCD, a registered trademark of Oryza®, which is proven as the most effective from phytoceramides. It is rice derived and gluten and wheat free. It also has Vitamin A, C, D and E. One bottle has 30 capsules which is enough for a month-supply since the directions say to take 1 capsule daily with food.

I've been taking the InstaNatural Phytoceramides for a couple of days now and I haven't noticed any visible changes yet. I do know that taking in supplements, vitamins or any other beauty products for that matter wouldn't be noticeable overnight so I will have to update you after a few weeks. :) I am happy though that it doesn't upset my stomach or whatsoever. It's in a V-Cap form and I find these types of pills easier to swallow although they're a bit bigger so that's a plus for me.

You can learn more about the InstaNatural Phytoceramides on their Amazon page. They also offer a 90-day 100% Guarantee so if you're not happy or satisfied, just send the product back and they'll refund your payment. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a complimentary free InstaNatural Phytoceramides to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment