Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush Review + Vlog Demonstration


My daughters and I always get out of the shower with super tangled hairs. I have long wavy hair, my 5 year old daughter has long, straight hair and my 3 year old daughter has short wavy hair. It's very difficult for me to comb their hair after they take a bath because they would often protest and cry from the pain of combing through their tangled and knotted hair.

So when Crave Naturals sent me a Detangling Brush, I was very excited to try it on my hair as well as on my daughters' hairs.

The Crave Naturals Detangling Brush have 3 different bristle lengths which is very flexible. It also has an ergonomic handle which makes it easier and more comfortable to use. The pink color is very nice (because I love pink and purple colors) but is also available in black.

According to The Crave Naturals site, the Detangling Brush is the last brush you'll use because of the following reasons:

✓ Use on wet or dry hair
✓ Use on extensions or wigs
✓ Minimizes breakage, split ends & hair loss
✓ Smooths the cuticle layer increasing shine
✓ Massage your scalp to promote hair growth
✓ Delicate on the scalp since it is 100% Beadless so it will not dig into the scalp
✓ Easy to clean

I tried the Crave Naturals - Detangling Brush on my hair first since I wanted to test it first-hand. I used it after I took a bath, with my hair still wet and tangled, and I was surprised by how easy it glided through my hair. I finished combing and detangling my hair in less than a minute. It was also painless and the handle made it more easier to use the brush.

Next, I tried it on my 2 daughters' hairs when they came out of the shower. The video below will show you how easy it was for me to comb through my 2 daughters' hairs using the Crave Naturals - Detangling Brush.


I love how easy it is to use the Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush. It really made combing and detangling easier and pain-free. I definitely recommend this specially to those who have small children and to those who have hairs that tangle easily as well. :)

You can find Crave Naturals on their Website, on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

You can also purchase the Crave Naturals - Detangling Brush on Amazon for $15.88. They offer a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with their product! :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crave Bloggers and have received a Crave Naturals - Glide Thru Detangling Brush product to try however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   



4 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for better ways to get the tangles out! My hair is almost to my waist, and it is always getting tangled :/ Thanks for letting me know about Crave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested post! You deliver informative information about hair care. You briefly discuss about hair brush how to care our hair's health. Moreover, If you want to installation of roof for more safety and security, then you should hire Roofing Installation Milton MA for good services.

    ReplyDelete