Tuesday, April 1, 2014

White Matcha Tea from Red Leaf Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When I hear the word "Matcha", I've always associated it with green tea maybe because I haven't heard of other Matcha flavors until I heard the Red Leaf Tea's White Matcha Tea.

I received a small pouch (30g) of the White Matcha Tea from Red Leaf Tea. It might seem a bit small but for the recommended daily serving of just 1/2 tsp. to 1 tsp. a day, this small pouch would definitely last a long time.

Similar to the Matcha Green Tea, the White Matcha Tea has the following health benefits:

- high antioxidant count to kill free radicals in the blood stream
- reduces the risk of certain types of cancer
- decreases fine lines and wrinkles in the skin, helps maintain a beautiful complexion
- has only one percent (1%) caffeine content of coffee. 

The White Matcha Tea from Red Leaf Tea contains 100% Matcha and natural flavors. It has no artificial coloring, no sweeteners, no preservatives and no MSG/Chemical Additives.

Since the name says "White" Matcha tea, I expected to receive a white-colored powder but received a light brown colored fine powder. It has a very mild taste and has that natural super subtle sweetness.  I like it because it reminded me of boba milk tea only less sweeter. I also like that it has no grassy taste  and that I only need half a teaspoon in my 8 oz. of milk.

I recommend the White Matcha Tea from Red Leaf Tea to those who doesn't like the traditional "bagged" tea taste. I don't like the "bagged" teas but I definitely liked the White Matcha Tea. :)

You can read more about the White Matcha Tea from Red Leaf Tea here.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free 30 g. pouch of the Red Leaf Tea - White Matcha Tea to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I was not obliged to do a weekly review. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting health benefits! I will have to try these!

    ReplyDelete