Monday, March 31, 2014

Pure Body Naturals - Pure Colon Detox Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Ever since I was young, I never have had daily bowel movements. I've tried to drink a laxative before but it made my stomach cramp so I didn't drink another one after that. I've also tried taking in fiber supplements but still, that didn't make me "poop" daily.

I was so excited to try the Pure Body Naturals - Pure Colon Detox Supplement because I wanted to cleanse and detoxify my colon and digestive system from years and years of constipation. I didn't give priority to the "weight loss" effect of the Pure Colon Detox since my priority is to "let it all out".

The Pure Body Naturals Pure Colon Detox is 100% natural and has the following ingredients:

Fennel Seed
Cascara Sagrada
Ginger
Goldenseal
Pumpkin Seed
Buckthome Root
Licorice Root
Ruhbarb
Citrus Pectin
Acidophilus
Acai
Cape Aloe
Bentonite Clay
Aloe Vera
Cayenne Pepper
Senna
Oat Bran
Prune Juice
Flax Seed Oil



I am taking my GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Coffee Green Bean Weight Loss supplement so I took the Colon Detox together with my GCx2 weight loss supplement. I took it once in the morning and once at night an hour before I eat for 7 days. I was glad I didn't feel any cramping. I "pooped" twice a day and my stool were soft but not watery. After 7 days of taking the Pure Colon Detox, I felt much less bloated and I felt great. I lost very minimal weight without altering my diet but I couldn't tell if I lost weight because of the Pure Colon Detox because I am also taking the GCx2 Weight Loss Supplement. 

The directions said not to take the Pure Body Naturals - Pure Colon Detox for more than days and not more than 2 pills a day. It is also recommended to consult your health practitioner before you decide to take in any nutritional supplement.

You can check out the Pure Body Naturals - Pure Colon Detox on Amazon. They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with their product. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free Pure Body Naturals - Pure Colon Detox to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I was not obliged to do a weekly review. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

13 comments:

  1. Get a free trial of the natural colon cleanse, Pure Colon Detox and experience results immediately.Pure Colon Detox is perfect for both men and women 21-65 years old seeking a healthier and leaner body.
    At first order it for free trail. You just need shipping and handling costs only. If you get result from free trail offer you may order another bottle.Now You need shipping cost only. It is 5$.
    So Order now for free trail at 5$ Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post with us, i read your blog really you shared very informative post related to Pure Colon Detox.
    Pure Colon Detox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Assignment writer at Assignment writer at AssignmentGlobe. University and College students offer best packages in assigment help. Someone Write My Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather Bomber Jackets
    if you are looking for the best leather jacket so here is one of the best leather jacket website from where you can get the best leather jacket designs and quality. visit ot our website to get the best leather quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You provide the best supplement for body nutrition. You deliver informative information. Furthermore If you are finding the best services for floor lamination and painting, then I suggest you to hire laminate wood flooring Miami for best outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. natural detox may be bought thru their authentic internet site AMAZONG. all of the cells and tissues for your body and your important organ of detoxing, the liver rely on your colon. the colon processes waste and micro organism preparing it for removal from the body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an excellent job, as I observed your new site, which provides me with excellent feelings and stimulates me in my future steps. Thank you for spending the time to write such an in-depth essay as the one I received. This website is easy to use and enjoyable to read like I get help from https://www.theassignmenthelp.co.nz/coursework-writing-service/. I'm honored to be a follower of your blog, and your essay is excellent. Keep going in this direction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really awesome and helpful article for me. I really appreciate your work for providing such useful information, thank you so much! Car panel suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Business Quote is dedicated to helping UK businesses access expertise, decrease their bills, obtain better service, connect with the newest technology, and grow stronger enterprises. The content on this website is geared at businesses in the UK. This website is free to use, but we business mobile phone deals may get a charge from the supplier or middleman we link you to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ramma Foundation Repair offers top-quality services in Foundation Repair Edmonton. With their expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, they ensure your foundation is in safe hands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cabo San Lucas Villas offers premier vacation home rentals cabo san lucas. Discover the epitome of luxury and comfort with our stunning properties, providing unforgettable experiences for your getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr Auto Approved is your trusted partner for Auto financing alberta. We simplify the car buying process, offering convenient and accessible financing solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You provide the best supplement. I really appreciate your work. Commercial Property in Noida

    ReplyDelete