Thursday, March 13, 2014

Introducing the Balls Dream Band brought to you by Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care #FlushToParadise






 Introducing the Balls Dream Band brought to you by Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care!

Ladies, eat your heart out: the time for a dazzlingly clean toilet has arrived! Check out the Balls Dream Band as they strut their stuff to show just how sexy a clean, fresh toilet can be.


I watched the youtube video and laughed a lot when I saw it. The guys are good looking (and sexy I must say :P) but the video was funny. 

Did you know each of them represent each of the 4 balls in the Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care? I was surprised with my realization! LOL. :) Anyway, if you want a good laugh or a stress-reliever, I do suggest to watch their video.





**The link will take you to the Soft Scrub facebook page and there on, you can click on the youtube link on top of their page to watch the video. :)

Did you watch the video? What are your thoughts? :) 






 

Disclosure: I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."








No comments:

Post a Comment