Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CHOP Minimal Effort Pill Cutter Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I used to use a knife if I need to cut my pills in half and sometimes, the other half of the pill launches off when I'm not careful or worse, one portion of the pill is bigger than the other one.

I was given the chance to review the CHOP Easy Pill Cutter by Sabi and was excited to try it.

The gray rubber in the middle acts like a cushion and prevents the pill from slipping.


Well it didn't really cut through when I tried to use my fingers. I had to use my palms to cut through the pill but even so, it didn't require much effort. :)


The Sabi CHOP pill cutter cut the pill in half perfectly. No more flying/launching pill and no more uneven parts.

I like the small, compact size of the CHOP pill cutter because I can just put it in my bag. The blade is a non-steel/non-razor durable plastic poly blade so I wouldn't worry about rusting in the future. It is also BPA free.

CRUSH is made by Sabi and you can learn more about their products on their website, blog, facebook and twitter.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free CRUSH Easy Pill Smasher to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




1 comment:

  1. Garcinina Cambogia extract Asli Usa was recently featured on
    Dr. Oz where he proclaimed it as the "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"supplements. Learn how Dr Oz Garcinia Extracts
    Works to Lose Weight, Burn fat and suppress appetite.

    ReplyDelete