Thursday, March 13, 2014

GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean Week 1 Review

If you've been following my post, I have been trying to lose weight for quite some time now. I was sent a free GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean full-sized bottle for review. The bottle contains 946 ml. and the directions are to take 1 tbsp. 1 hour before meals, twice daily.

I have been taking this exactly for a week now but I seem to be stuck in a plateau stage. With no change in my diet and no exercise, my weight is at 142.6 lbs.

If you've tried the green-colored Nerds, then you shouldn't be suprised because the taste of GCx2 reminded me of those. It tasted better when I refrigerated it so do that before taking your first dose (although it says to refrigerate after opening, refrigerate it before opening so it'll taste bettter. :))

I will incorporate hip hop abs and try to limit my calories in the following weeks and will give an update on my weekly weigh-in. :) I hope this will help me in my goal to lose weight since I've heard a lot of good things about Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean.

Stay tuned for my update next week and I'll post a before and after picture as well. :)

Have you tried any weight loss supplement? 

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I was not obliged to do a weekly review. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  
 


4 comments:

  1. In order to reduce belly fat naturally, it is important to include low fat whole milk in your diet. If you include low fat whole milk daily in your diet, then it is much better than other low fat people. We all must have heard and seen the well-liked TV commercials highlighting which dairy products as boon for weight losers. Nicely, the fact is which milk is a good source of calcium and studies have revealed which higher levels of calcium intake, especially from low-fat sources prevent the accumulation of fat in your body. This is what I have learned from a site http://stopdietingandloseweight.com that is really helpful to burn your belly fat fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit this website cambogia-garcinia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garcinina Cambogia extract Asli Usa was recently featured on
    Dr. Oz where he proclaimed it as the "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"supplements. Learn how Dr Oz Garcinia Extracts
    Works to Lose Weight, Burn fat and suppress appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective .

    ReplyDelete