Monday, March 24, 2014

Glade Red HoneySuckle Nectar Wax Melts Review #bestfeelings #GotItFree

I love it when my home smells nice so I always buy different kinds and types of air fresheners to help me achieve my goal. :)

This is actually the first time I tried wax melts. I usually use oil plug-ins or cones (for the bathroom) and sometimes I use diffusers or the gel type. I have seen the Glade Wax melts before and have always planned to buy one and try it at home but somehow, I never got the chance to try one until now.

I am a member of BzzAgent and I was invited to a campaign for the Glade Wax Melts and the Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Customizable. Read my review on the Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil Customizable here. 

I was so excited to try it and I realized how MANY kinds of scents are available for the wax melts when I went to claim my free product coupon. I finally chose the Red Honeysuckle Nectar after about 5 minutes of sniffing the different kinds of scents available for the wax melts.

Luckily, I won a warmer from a giveaway I entered a few months back so this was perfect timing. :) The warmer was not sent by BzzAgent and I won it from another giveaway.

I liked that when I held the Glade Wax Melts, it neither crumbled nor have any crumbs. It's very easy to use and not messy at all. It only started to melt a little bit after about 5 minutes in the warmer but I can already smell the wonderful scent in my living room (I placed this in our kitchen by the way). :) Well we live in an apartment so the space isn't that big BUT I can say the scent diffused faster because as I've said, I use plug-ins and diffusers but the wax melts make the room smell nice faster. :)

The Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Wax Melts smelled sweet, floral-y and fresh at the same time. I LOVE the scent. I always buy apple-cinnamon-y scents but I really love the Red Honeysuckle Nectar scent. It's a bit different and it's not overwhelming. My daughters complimented the new smell as well and told me it smells so good. :)

I really like the Glade Red Honeysuckle Nectar Wax Melts. Although a whole pack of the Glade wax melts (there are 8 wax melts in a pack) only last for a couple of days, the scent really got me. I really love the scent but I prefer the longer lasting air fresheners like the oil plug-ins since they're more user friendly. I will use this on special occasions though, like when friends and family come over. :)

  
DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and I have received coupon for a free Glade Wax Melts to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.









No comments:

Post a Comment