Monday, March 31, 2014

Purex Fresh Pet New Product for your Furry Friends






Introducing NEW Purex Fresh Pet-Cuddly clean clothes for your furry family
Purex Fresh Pet keeps your furry friends clothing bright and clean just like yours! NEW Purex Fresh Pet liquid detergent with Odor Control Action is a premium pet clothing formula that is specially formulated to condition and moisturize your pet's coat and eliminate odor while they wear their favorite outfits. Whether lounging around on the living room rug or strutting their stuff on a neighborhood walk, your pet's outfits will surely be noticed!
We don't have a pet at the moment but I grabbed on to the opportunity to review the new Purex Fresh Pet laundry detergent because the smell is so nice. I decided to use it on our hand towels and rags since the smell was way worse than my childhood dog - pupu (that's his name).
I was glad I got to try the New Purex FreshPet laundry detergent. It made my rags and hand towels smell fresh and clean. The odor was definitely controlled and if it made my bad smelling rags smell better, I'm sure the Purex Fresh Pet Detergent for Pet Clothing will make your furry friend's clothing smell really nice as well. :)

You can visit the Purex website to know more about the Purex Fresh Pet - Detergent for Pet Clothing.
DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Purex Insiders and have received a Purex Fresh Pet product to try however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 




No comments:

Post a Comment