Monday, March 10, 2014

CRUSH Easy Pill Smasher by Sabi Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When I was younger I couldn't swallow pills.  I only learned how to swallow pills when I was about 12 years old. What my mom did was she would always crush the pill with a metal pestle (she uses this to pound garlic) and sometimes, the pill would launch/fly when she pounds it with the pestle.

The Sabi CRUSH Easy Pill Smasher is much lighter than the pestle my mom used to use.

The top blue portion can be used to store pills but the lid is a bit easy to open so in my opinion, there is a chance for the blue lid to open if dropped accidentally.


The pill stays at the bottom of the Sabi CRUSH Pill Smasher. You just need to put the blue cover on top and twist it in a clockwise direction. No more flying/launching pills! :)



The pill was powderized in just 1 try. :) I love how easy it was to twist the Sabi CRUSH Pill Smasher. It didn't take much effort to crush the pill. It's also BPA free and the quality of the CRUSH Pill Smasher is good. When time comes, I know this will be handy for my daughters.

CRUSH is made by Sabi and you can learn more about their products on their website, blog, facebook and twitter.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free CRUSH Easy Pill Smasher to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Garcinina Cambogia extract Asli Usa was recently featured on
    Dr. Oz where he proclaimed it as the "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"supplements. Learn how Dr Oz Garcinia Extracts
    Works to Lose Weight, Burn fat and suppress appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you for sharing informative post. You provide the easy crush pills. This post is very helpful for us. Further, The Gutter cleaning Brookline present the best and outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete