Friday, March 28, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I never did drink tea. Well except for the Boba Milk Tea which I buy at least twice a week. I mean of course it's sweet and those tapioca balls are to die for. :)

Moving on, since I don't really drink the traditional bagged tea, I grabbed the opportunity to try the Organic Matcha Green Tea by Kiss Me Organics because of two things: (1) It's in powder form. (2) I've heard a lot of good things about Matcha Green Tea.

Kiss Me Organics sent me a bag of Organic Matcha Green Tea and I read in the packaging that the suggested serving size is just 1/2 to 1 teaspoon a day. I also found out that there are a lot of benefits from drinking Matcha Green Tea. According to Kiss Me Organics, here are some of the few benefits of drinking Matcha Green Tea:

1. ALL DAY ENERGY WITH INCREASED FOCUS
Matcha provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.

2. METABOLISM BOOST
Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture.

3. IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH
​Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.

4. 137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA
Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.


I opened the bag of Matcha Green Tea they sent me. I like that it's packed nicely and in a good quality bag which can't be opened/torn easily. I immediately sniffed inside the bag and the matcha green tea powder smelled rich and nice.

The matcha green tea powder is very fine. It's like a green-colored confectioner's sugar. :) I used half a teaspoon of the Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder and mixed it with 8-oz. of warm milk. I was surprised by the taste because although I didn't put any sugar in my matcha green tea drink, it tasted good and has this super subtle sweet taste. I expected it to taste a bit bitter (because it's tea) but I didn't taste any bitterness on my drink.


I do have to get used to the natural "tea" taste but considering I love boba milk tea, I'm sure I will get used to the taste of the matcha green tea as well. I am going to try this over ice as well. I'll cook my own boba (as soon as I've bought some) and try to make my version of the matcha green milk tea with boba.

There is also a recipe ebook included with every purchase of the Kiss Me Organics - Organic Matcha Green Tea sent via email. :)

You can check out Kiss Me Organics on Amazon.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free bag of Kiss Me Organics - Organic Matcha Green Tea to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment