Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SHAKE Flip-top Pill Box by Sabi Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



 If you take pills or multivitamins everyday, then you might have experienced spilling the pills or vitamins accidentally because of the wide open neck right? Or how about sticking your hand inside the bottle to get 1 pill? Or dispensing more than 1 pill then returning the other pill back inside the bottle? Plus, the child proof bottles are sometimes annoying to open. Right?

As a mom of 2 girls who are 3 and 5, I should prefer the pill bottles which are child proof right? I don't have arthritis but I still prefer the ones which are easy to open. I put medicine and pill bottles in a shelf they can't reach and I've taught my daughters and they know very well NEVER to open bottles or put anything in their mouth if they're not familiar with it.

So I was excited when I was sent a Sabi SHAKE Flip-Top Pill Box to try and review.

I placed my allergy medicine inside and tried dispensing it 3 times. On the first and third try, 2 pills were dispensed from the hole. The picture above with 1 pill is my second try of dispensing the pill. Well it's still better than having to reach inside the bottle and grabbing 1 pill.

It also has a dial on the lid which is meant to indicate the expiry date (month) of the medicine placed inside the SABI Pill Box. The dial can be turned to the month of the expiry date of the pills placed inside.

The cover is very easy to flip open and close. There is also a cork which is meant to hold the pills inside when traveling.

The cork can be placed under the bottle if the SABI Flip-top Pill box is to be set on a shelf or table. If you take more than 1 kind of pill per day, I suggest labeling the SABI bottle outside with the pill you place inside.

Overall, I love the design of the SABI Flip-Top Pill Box. It might be bigger than my pill bottles at home but the ease of dispensing 1 medicine at a time makes up for the bigger size. I also love the easy-to-open flip-top lid. Luckily for me, my daughters are very well trained to never open bottles or eat something unfamiliar so the easy-to-open flip-top lid is safe for me. Plus of course I place medicines on a shelf they can't reach for added safety. :)

SHAKE is made by Sabi and you can learn more about their products on their website, blog, facebook and twitter.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free CRUSH Easy Pill Smasher to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing post with us. I found informative information in this post. Furthermore, If you finding the best and reliable locksmith then I suggest you to hire Dallas Mobile Locksmith for best performance.

    ReplyDelete