Monday, March 24, 2014

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizables Review #GotItFree #bestfeelings

Oil plug-ins is my preferred type of air freshener. Why? Well I have 3 reasons.

1. They're easy to use. Just plug it in and room smells nice in a short time.
2. They last longer than cones and the diffusers.
3. I can adjust the intensity of the scent diffused.

I usually buy the apple-cinnamon-y scent because it's my favorite scent for our home but sometimes I just need a breather. I need a break. :)

So when I was invited by BzzAgent on a campaign for the Glade Plug-ins Scented Oil customizables and the Glade Wax Melts, I accepted it without hesitation. You can read my review of the Glade Wax Melts here.

I chose the Hawaiian Breeze and Vanilla Passion Fruit combo because I love the combination. The Glade PlugIn Scented Oil Customizable is a bit different from the normal Glade plug-ins because there are 2 slots for 2 different scents and the warmer actually alternately diffuses the 2 scents from the fragrance bottles. Cool huh? :)

I was not disappointed by the smell of the Vanilla Passion Fruit. I don't really like anything vanilla scented (it makes me a bit dizzy) but the Vanilla Passion Fruit smells heavenly. Maybe because it didn't smell anything like vanilla. It smelled a bit floral and fruity so I love it. The Hawaiian Breeze scent is my second choice when I want a breather from my apple-cinnamon scent. It smelled a bit tangy and fresh. :)

I like how the Glade Customizables alternately diffuses the 2 fragrance bottles. It makes our home smelling nice with a twist. :) I won't be getting tired of the same scent over and over again because as I've said, it alternately diffuses the 2 scents from the 2 fragrance bottles. What's nicer? I can buy a different scent of the Glade oil refill and use them on my Glade Customizables Warmer. 

The starter kit is a bit pricey because it cost $7.99 for the warmer and the 2 scented oils included but it can last up to 60 days. :)

You can learn more about Glade on their website.

DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and I have received coupon for a free Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizable Starter Kit to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.





6 comments:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Supplement for Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. thanks, this time to take advantage of commercial cleaning Dallas visit for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You discuss about room glade plugin. This is very useful for spreading beautiful fragrance in room. I really like this post. Furthermore garage door repair Springfield deliver the best services for repairing garage door spring and installation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. We provide the best Pressure washing in Gainesville for homes and offices.

    ReplyDelete