Monday, March 24, 2014

Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizables Review #GotItFree #bestfeelings

Oil plug-ins is my preferred type of air freshener. Why? Well I have 3 reasons.

1. They're easy to use. Just plug it in and room smells nice in a short time.
2. They last longer than cones and the diffusers.
3. I can adjust the intensity of the scent diffused.

I usually buy the apple-cinnamon-y scent because it's my favorite scent for our home but sometimes I just need a breather. I need a break. :)

So when I was invited by BzzAgent on a campaign for the Glade Plug-ins Scented Oil customizables and the Glade Wax Melts, I accepted it without hesitation. You can read my review of the Glade Wax Melts here.

I chose the Hawaiian Breeze and Vanilla Passion Fruit combo because I love the combination. The Glade PlugIn Scented Oil Customizable is a bit different from the normal Glade plug-ins because there are 2 slots for 2 different scents and the warmer actually alternately diffuses the 2 scents from the fragrance bottles. Cool huh? :)

I was not disappointed by the smell of the Vanilla Passion Fruit. I don't really like anything vanilla scented (it makes me a bit dizzy) but the Vanilla Passion Fruit smells heavenly. Maybe because it didn't smell anything like vanilla. It smelled a bit floral and fruity so I love it. The Hawaiian Breeze scent is my second choice when I want a breather from my apple-cinnamon scent. It smelled a bit tangy and fresh. :)

I like how the Glade Customizables alternately diffuses the 2 fragrance bottles. It makes our home smelling nice with a twist. :) I won't be getting tired of the same scent over and over again because as I've said, it alternately diffuses the 2 scents from the 2 fragrance bottles. What's nicer? I can buy a different scent of the Glade oil refill and use them on my Glade Customizables Warmer. 

The starter kit is a bit pricey because it cost $7.99 for the warmer and the 2 scented oils included but it can last up to 60 days. :)

You can learn more about Glade on their website.

DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and I have received coupon for a free Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Customizable Starter Kit to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.





No comments:

Post a Comment