Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mira Lunch Box or Snack Box Stainless Steel 2 Container Set Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



It's been ages since I used a stainless steel container and I forgot how durable and nice they are. I was very excited when Mira sent me a stainless steel container set which came in a small and medium piece.

Having 2 girls ages 3 and 5, I have a few things I consider when I choose a to-go container for them.

1. It should be spill proof so number 2 is a must too.
2. The lids should be easy for them to snap on and off but shouldn't open easily when shaken. I know I don't like it when my daughter comes home and her backpack becomes the snack container. :)
3. Kid friendly, non-toxic and BPA free.

I was very happy that the Mira Lunch Box and/or Snack Box is made of quality stainless steel. The size of the containers is perfect for my daughters' snacks. I tried to shake it with my daughter's snack inside just to test if it's spill proof and doesn't open easily and guess what? It passed my test! :) The lids were very easy to snap on and off but it doesn't come off easily when shaken. I also like the color of the lids. It's BPA free as well and non-toxic and it's very easy to clean and doesn't retain the odor of other foods.

You can buy the Mira Lunch Box or Snack Box Stainless Steel 2 Container Set on Amazon.


DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a Mira 2-container stainless steel set to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I had never seen this type of Snack Box Stainless Steel Container. Its looks perfect. I definitely use it. These types of container have lot of benefits for us. Stainless steel wire accessories have many advantages .This post contains very helpful to every reader.

    ReplyDelete