Monday, March 17, 2014

Fiber One Protein Cereal Review #GotItFree






As a BzzAgent, I get invited to campaigns and sent free products to try. I was excited because I was invited to try the Fiber One Protein Cereals. I was sent 2 different boxes: Maple Brown Sugar and the Cranberry Almond.

I was also given discount coupons and I handed it out to friends and family who wanted to try these too.

I first tried the Cranberry Almond but I didn't like the taste much. It reminded me of a taste we used to describe when we were younger which is "lipstick-y". I remember my grandmother having this specific lipstick which has a distinct smell. Although we didn't eat her lipstick, the scent was strong enough for us to taste it. You know, when you smell something, like soap for example, you didn't actually put it in your mouth but sometimes, the scent makes you feel like you've tasted it. Anyways, my 5 year old liked this better so I'm thinking maybe it's not just to my liking. :)

The second box I tried was the Maple Brown Sugar. I love the taste because it tasted like a granola bar I usually buy. I love it on milk as well as by itself. I also tried it as a salad topping and it tasted great too. :)

These are great for mid-day snacks as well because they're delicious to munch on. I love that these provide 10g of protein when served with milk and that it provides 20% daily value of fiber.

 DISCLAIMER: I am a member of BzzAgent and I have received free Fiber One Protein Cereals to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

5 comments:

  1. Garcinina Cambogia extract Asli Usa was recently featured on
    Dr. Oz where he proclaimed it as the "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"supplements. Learn how Dr Oz Garcinia Extracts
    Works to Lose Weight, Burn fat and suppress appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective.
    - Micheal gibson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your article. I'm looking forward to seeing your post shortly. Wishing you luck with the future upgrade. screw locking machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent ! I personally like your blog and waiting for more articles like this.

    ReplyDelete