Thursday, March 20, 2014

GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean Week 2 Update

Here is my week 2 update for the GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean I received a few weeks back.

Read my week 1 update here.

I decided to put in a picture for comparison in the following weeks. Sadly, this week, I gained 1 pound because it was my daughter's birthday party last weekend and I indulged a little bit on her birthday cake, pasta and soda. I did do hip hop abs 3x this week.

Week 1: 142.6 lbs
Week 2: 143.8 lbs

I did gain 1 lb this week but I'll certainly do better next week. I still crave for soda and coffee but not that much anymore. :)

 You can learn more about the GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean here.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free GCx2 Garcinia Cambogia & Green Coffee Bean to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I was not obliged to do a weekly review. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.  
 
  






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
    Good contest , it’s really helpful for new bloggers. All the best guys Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    To get new information visit here
    mobile coffee vans brisbane
    mobile coffee van brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we do a lot of web searching for good articles for our site, we will tell our customers about your site, keep up the good work and please keep us in mind for mobile coffee vans brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garcinina Cambogia extract Asli Usa was recently featured on
    Dr. Oz where he proclaimed it as the "Holy Grail of Weight Loss"supplements. Learn how Dr Oz Garcinia Extracts
    Works to Lose Weight, Burn fat and suppress appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aluminium foil (or aluminum foil in North America; often informally called tin foil) is aluminium prepared in thin metal leaves with a thickness less than 0.2 mm (7.9 mils)
    Aluminum Coil Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green espresso bean to try to review but, all opinions are sincere and my very own and are not inspired in any way. no different shape of reimbursement became acquired. i used to be now not obliged to do a weekly assessment. printed circuit board assembly manufacturer | electronic components distributor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this great post, I find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. this time to take advantage of Camera Inspection Service in San Diego visit for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this coffee is looking good for health. can you mentioned it's price? thanks keep sharing. this time to take advantage of MBBS Scholorship in China for more details.

    ReplyDelete