I only wore fake eyelashes once and that was on my wedding day AND somebody else put it on for me. So, I can totally say that I will be applying this to by myself and to myself the first time. :)
I was so excited when I saw the KISS Looks So Natural fake eyelashes in my J'adore Influenster VoxBox. It was the first thing I noticed. Okay maybe the second thing I noticed because the first thing I noticed was the BIG bag of Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate. :P
So I did a video of myself trying to put on the KISS Looks So Natural lashes but my first video got cut out at the end because my camera decided to get low on memory. :D So the video I will link here would be the second one I made. :)
So what are my thoughts after trying to apply the KISS Looks So Natural lashes?
- It takes practice! LOL. And I mean lots of practice. I spent too much time on my first video trying to figure out how to put on the adhesive and sticking the lashes to my lash line so I can't blame the camera for giving up on me. :D
- I love the KISS Looks So Natural lashes since it looks so natural. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing any false eyelashes and it certainly doesn't look like I'm wearing them. I remember the fake eyelashes I used on my wedding. It was so heavy that I feel like my eyes were droopy. I'm not kidding! LOL. :) So this is perfect for the everyday bare/no make-up look. :)
- Okay it didn't hurt when I removed it. :) Maybe because I put on just the right amount of adhesive (or too little?). The first time I tried to remove the lashes from my wedding, I remember tearing up and pulling some of my real lashes. OUCH!
- When I removed it, the lashes were still in tact and in shape so I put them back on their case. Maybe I can reuse them? :)
- Love the tapered end lashes. I think this is what makes it look so natural.
- Fits perfectly on my eye. I haven't trimmed any fake eyelash yet so I sighed a sigh of relief when it fit it on my eyes and saw that I didn't have to trim them. :)
Here are some close-up pictures of me wearing the KISS Looks So Natural Eyelash.
So, all in all, I love the KISS Looks So Natural lashes and I am glad I received a pair for free to try. I will definitely buy more of these since it's perfect for the natural/everyday/no make-up look. :)
You can learn more or follow KISS Lashes on Facebook and Twitter.
DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free KISS Looks So Natural Lashes included in my #JadoreVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.