I was excited to try the Whip Lash EyeLash Curler since my current eyelash curler needs to be replaced already. :)
What I liked about it is the eyelash curler lock. See the silver metal at the bottom of the handle? That's a lock so you can lock the eyelash curler because this eyelash curler automatically opens when the handles are not squeezed.
Here is a video demonstration of me using the eyelash curler.
So my thoughts about the Whip Lash Eyelash Curler?
- I love the pink color. I am a pink/purple color so anything pink or purple will really catch my eye. :)
- I like the extra lash cushions included in the box. :) More extra lash cushions means the longer time before I need to buy new lash cushions.
- I like that it's very easy to use. The Whip Lash Eyelash Curler has a spring which keeps the eyelash curler open unless you squeeze the handles together to curl your lashes. Thus the metal lock at the bottom of the handle to keep it from being open. Plus, it's easier to store when it's locked. :)
- The lash cushion is soft so I suggest you remove it when you store and lock the Whip Lash Eyelash curler because prolonged storage would make a groove or line on the lash cushion. Of course I used it even with the groove on the lash cushion and still worked perfectly. :)
Here are some proper care tips from the Whip Lash Eyelash Curler box:
- Use only on clean, mascara free lashes.
- Keep eyelash curler clean to avoid getting eye infections and to avoid getting lashes stuck on the metal ridge.
- Keep eyelash curler dry.
- Change the pink (it says black in the description) cushion when curler does not seem as precise.
I think these proper care tips from the Whip Lash Eyelash Curler box can apply to all eyelash curlers. :) I like that they placed tips here to remind people of how to care for their eyelash curler. :)
You can find out more or purchase the Whip Lash Eyelash Curler here. :)
Do you use an Eyelash Curler? Any tips? :)
DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free Whip Lash Eyelash Curler to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.